Husband. Father. Broadcaster. In that order.
· Born in Chicago, raised in Minnesota, Rochester’s my home since 1997. I’m not leaving until they name a Jr. High after me.
· I live in Greece with my screened in garage, finished basement, and sauce every Sunday.
· Married with 2 daughters. I’m done.
· I share a birthday with Howard Stern and Rush Limbaugh. It’s only like, the day that all the best broadcasters were born.
· I’m a Chicago Bears fan. So much so that my family can judge my mood based on whether they won or lost.
· Love being on the Buzz. The music we play is pretty much all of the rock I grew up with. So much fun.
· Reality TV sucks. If you ever tell me you watch The Kardashians with any regularity, I’ll denounce our friendship on the spot.
· I don’t have any tattoos. In today’s society, I believe NOT having any ink makes you more unique.
· I run marathons but I think people with 26.2 stickers on their car are morons. Unless they also put Audi stickers on their shoes.
· I play a lot of Xbox360 (gamertag: mdanger98) Favorite games: Mass Effect, Assassin’s Creed, Madden, Grand Theft Auto.
I dropped out of college after 2 months to pursue radio full-time.
· It is my firm belief that you can blame Starbucks for pretty much every problem that exists in the world today.
· I have a irrational fear of snakes.
· Burritos are the cornerstone of my diet.
· I don’t do drugs. I’ve never smoked.
· I'm not a beer snob. I appreciate more expensive and flavorful beers in their moment, and cheaper, more accessible beers in their moment.
· Jimmy Eat World is my favorite band of the past 10 years.
· Ric Flair is the champ. Wooo!
· My jeans are by True Religion. My shirt is by Armani. My body is by Nick Tahou's.
· It’s a crazy world. Somebody oughta sell tickets.